Important Information Regarding COVID-19
SAFELY CARING FOR OUR PATIENTS
Lawton Plastic Surgery is taking every precaution possible to ensure that it is safe to visit our facilities and we remain committed to providing you with the excellent services you depend on.
We have put in place strict safety measures using a 22-page protocol to keep everyone healthy while visiting our facilities so you don’t have to delay your surgery.
Some of our preventive measures include:
- COVID-Testing: All surgery patients are nasal swab tested for COVID-19 prior to their procedure at our own lab using our own in-house RT-PCR RNA testing machine in our Integrative Medicine Clinic
- Screening Procedures: Everyone who enters our facility, including physicians and staff, are screened prior to entering each day, including a temperature screening and facilities questionnaire.
- Sanitizer: Hand sanitizer is available at all our entrances and throughout our facilities.
- Requiring Masks: Everyone in the building, including patients are required to wear a mask over their nose and mouth throughout the duration of their visit. There are no exceptions.
- Staff Masks: All staff is required to wear N95 masks at all times.
- Air Filtration/Purification: The clinical office has been outfitted with 22 free-standing HEPA filters and 10 active air purification devices.
- Operating Room Air Safety: We have our own Private Fully Certified Outpatient Surgery Center that has its own self-contained air conditioning system that has been outfitted with HEPA filtration and an active REME HALO® in-duct air purification system. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through the surgery center and operating room actively purifying any and all pollutants at their source. In addition to killing any airborne aerosols, charged particles cause aerosols to stick together making them larger and heavier causing them to drop out of the air and making them easier for the filters to trap.
- Frequent Cleaning: Enhanced purification procedures of all surfaces have been instituted with the dedicated cleaning staff. Clinical spaces are disinfected between every patient with procedures recommended by the CDC to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- Social Distancing: Safe social distancing has been instituted in waiting areas and shared spaces with visual reminders.
- Visitor Limitations: To maintain a healthy environment and to reduce the spread of COVID-19, patient visitors have been limited.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: