Are you ready for this year’s holiday parties? While it’s still technically only fall, the holiday celebrations are just weeks away, giving you just enough time to schedule those last minute facial (or body) enhancements that you know will help you to truly shine this year!
You may be wondering, “what procedures do I still have time to do before the holidays are in full swing and still be able to enjoy the results?”
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
Here are the procedures that top our patients’ wish lists this time of year:
- Breast Augmentation (Breast Implants): Time to New Look: 7 to 14 days* Want to fill out that Holiday Gown? This 30 minute to 1 hour procedure can give you the curves you have always wanted!
- Liposuction: Time to New Look: 1 month* Tired of those stubborn bulges? A new contoured you is a little as 1 hour away (Surgery times vary based on number of areas treated).
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift surgery): Time to New Look: 14 to 28 days* During this procedure we remove fat and excess skin to give the eyes a taught, youthful look. (Scars may be visible but makeup can be worn over the discolored areas)
- Lip Augmentation with JUVÉDERM®: Time to New Look: Immediate!* During this procedure, JUVÉDERM® filler is injected into the lips to plump and fill them out, giving you a more youthful and overall improved pout.
- BOTOX® – Time to New Look: 5 days* A quick, temporary treatment, it’s no wonder that BOTOX® has become one of the most popular cosmetic enhancement procedures! In just 5 minutes, we can complete the procedure to temporarily fix fine lines around the eyes and forehead.
- JUVÉDERM® soft tissue filler for lines and creases: Time to New Look: Immediate!* We can fill in deep lines and creases, such as those that reach up (smile lines) and down (frown lines) from the corners of the mouth, to turn back the clock for a more youthful look.
If you are looking forward to a festive holiday season and want to look your best, now is a great time to call us to see what we can do for your looks over the next few months!
* Results may vary; not a guarantee of outcomes or healing for individual patients.